Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog 7... What Im Grateful for :)

I am grateful for having a big family of nine brothers and sisters that are very untied even though most of them are half brother and sisters. I’m also grateful for not having to worry about getting a job because I have parents that make sure I had at least a couple of dollars everyday and just wanted me to focus on school. I am also grateful for having a father that even though he is strict with me I know he means it in the best way possible. I am most grateful for having a mother that cared for me and loved me to the point that I could not even explain. She was there for me every step of the way. Even though she is gone I am grateful to have her for those fourteen years of my life. I am also grateful for having friends that are their for me threw my good and bad moments. The ones that make me laugh and help me forget all my troubles and make me see that there is good in this life and there is a purpose for living.

Grateful List <3

Walk, See, Hear, Smell
Able to eat.
Being able to breathe
Having a Home
Having Family/Friends
Having clothes on my back
God for not judging
Knowing how to Read and Write
Being Educated

No comments:

Post a Comment