Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog 4

<i>
When I was younger I always remember myself telling my parents that I wanted to work. They would look at me like I was crazy. But I always had seen my brothers and sisters working and being so happy when they got their paychecks that it made me wanted to feel that same way. My brother and sister would tell me that work is not meant to be fun. They would tell me you have to be serious when working hard and by working hard you to get what you want which is money and that would make you happy. So I always thought that all I need to do is work hard and I would be happy. But In reality as I got older I learned that I can have fun and work hard. The thing is you have to know how to balance your play time with your work time. During my time working in several places I notice that I can have fun while working. There have been times when I have play too much and noticed that I haven’t been doing my job as much. But I learned that as long as you catch yourself doing things like that and you stop yourself you would be finding. I find myself being happy at work because I can be productive while having fun at the same time. I currently work in the store Ricky’s which I love because I started out with a positive outlook on it and it’s an environment where I can be social, have fun and still be productive by helping others. I enjoy working because it’s a place where I can be serious while still have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment