Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blog 5

Peoples love relationships and happiness is something that is going on for ages. Men and women think of love in many different ways. Women think of love as something from a fairy tale. They think the man of there dreams are going to be sensitive yet strong. In addition, once they see them their going to fall in love and be happy forever. Men see the women in their life as people that are there to serve them and cater to them and once they get married their going to be happy forever. Men and women usually do not look at the hard only the good times of things. They do not think that once they get together they might have hard times they only look at it as if they are dissent to be and once they have hard times its not. People do not think that you need to overcome the hard times to be truly happy.
Love and giving. When you see a home less person on the train, would you give them change? If someone falls, would you help him or her get up? You might not notices it but little things like this can affect a person live. How do you feel when you do a good deed? I personally like doing good things not so people can notice but because it makes me happy to know I can help in any way. I do not spend my well-being on just helping other. I try me best whenever I can to help others while I am helping my self. Doing good things make me happy and I know that by doing these good things will happen to me back. This is the reason why I want to become a social worker; I love helping others. I try my best to do what I can and I hope that helps.
Family and love. People say blood is thicker then water. However, when you have a family that does not care for you that is not always the case. For some people family is not always the people you turn to for comforting. Friends ultimately could not be the source of a person’s true happiness. Being with friends that are honesty, giving, and genuinely love you could be the source that makes you happy. If you have family member that want to see you fail and does not care for you because they might envy you for some reason can be the reason why you turn to you friends. If in your heart you believing that your friends are the true people you need to be with to be happy then that is something you need to do. Being with the people you truly believe is there for will lead to your true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment